Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bored x1239810951234

4th post today.
I am extremely bored, that explains so many posts today.
I am stuck at home, I have no mood to study, no mood to do art.
My art is half done, it's infront of me now, but I seriously don't feel like doing it.

I don't know what's love doing now, guess he's real tired after going to cage for 2 hours today.
I don't think we will be talking tonight.
DOUBLE THE BOREDNESS!!

Listening to radio, all the songs suckzzzz.
rah, I have no mood for anything.
I feel like eating now, but it won't last long, so what for make myself more fat?
I'm super bored, my house is so noisy, I cannot stand it.

I finished reading almost everybody I know's blog.
Is either no updates, or finish reading already.
I'm damn bored!!!!

Can someone ask me out like now...?
I will go there... To stay over.. ):
I'm really bored..
I hate sundays.

Tomorrow will be another boring day. Yawn.

edited.
I've found something to do!!!!
WATCH CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY.
OKIE BB.