Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fears.

Was looking for pictures of butterflies just now and I realised I fear alot of things.

1. Lizards.
2. Pregnant women.
3. Frogs.
4. Things that are fury.

Lizards and frogs are disgusting to the max!

As for pregnant women, i like babies, but i don't like the big big stomach.
Whenever I see a pregnant woman, my imagination will run wild.
When the pregnant woman stand near to a sharp object for example the sharp edge of the table, I will think that the stomach will burst and omfg. damn gross.
I don't know why, but I just fear pregnant women.

And things that are fury, don't you guys think that fury objects gives you the eerie feeling?
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
I don't like!!!!
Yuxxxxxx.

Hehe, just something random that i feel like sharing because i'm very bored now.