Friday, May 15, 2009

SHOPPINGGGGGG OMFGZXSXZX.

You know what, I just went to seven eleven to buy my precious Seventeen magazine and I can't wait to shop you know? you know? you know? you know? Okay i know that you know.
I can't wait to get my skirt and my camera pouch and my tops and my pants and my shoes and my bags and everything!!

Ohmy, I can't wait to go topshop forever21 riverisland newurbanmale ztamp loft cns!!
Oh yes, can't wait to get my heart shades!!!

And I saw this damn cute odm watch in the magazine, i don't know the price yet, but i will go and take a look next time! i will get either the black or the grey one. easier to match clothes mahhhhh. :)

Anyway, my grandmother is deciding to go on a holiday to find my aunt!
omg she wants to go and she ask me whether do i want to go with her or not!
of course i want to go with her... because i can shop till i drop man!!!!!!

And we were supposed to take a family photo just now and my dad dare me to drop my camera and he said that he will buy me another one. hahahahhaa. i will break it soon.

okay i think i'm really mad when it comes to shopping.
but i'm getting all excited about the shopping tripzxsxzxsxz.
but i hope i won't get disappointed on the actual day itself because usually i won't get stuffs that i want. -.- so spoiler right!! you know how i feel right!!! right!!!!! right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay hahaha. i'm so happy and excited today.
and i bought a kinderjoy just now.
i want to get a cookie monster toy!!! :(

anyway, just kidding about the breaking of my camera part. hehehe. :)

wah, i think i spent like 2-3 minutes typing all those above? COOOOL.